My LiveChat plugin for WordPress provides an easy way to integrate your WordPress-powered
website with the LiveChat solution. My LiveChat is a free, fast, high performance and
most user-friendly live chat solution.
It allows you to live chat with website visitors,
monitor site traffic, and analyze visitors' web activities, including their search
engine and keyword usage. You can install MyLiveChat plugin in just a few minutes:
Step 1. Install MyLiveChat from the WordPress Dashboard
- If you don’t already have MyLiveChat installed, go to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for "MyLiveChat" in the box provided, and click "Install Now."
- After the installation finishes, click "Activate" and you're ready to work with MyLiveChat!
Step 2. Config My Live Chat settings
Click the MyLiveChat menu on the left to open plugin settings page. You need to:
- Input MyLiveChat ID or create a free MyLiveChat account (if you are a new mylivechat customer)
- Choose LiveChat button position (recommended "Widget")
Step 3. Add My LiveChat widget to Sidebar (Skip this step if use Embedded Chat)
Click the Appearance » Widgets menu on the left to open widgets page.
Then drag MyLiveChat widget from Available Widgets List to Sidebar 1
To start chatting with your customers, install desktop agent console or use web agent console.
We're always willing to help you. If you have any questions, please contact us using
LiveChat button on top of this page or visit the Support page.